Website Privacy Statement
Remotelink Global Limited respects and upholds your right to privacy protection under the Privacy Act 1993 and we are required to comply with the Privacy Principles in respect of the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal information. We respect your right to privacy at all times. This includes the time you spend with us here, on remotelink.co.nz. Each time you come to our website, you may provide two levels of information about your visit:
1. Statistics collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the site, and
2. Personal information you knowingly choose to furnish.
We want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
1. Statistics about your visit
As you browse the site, Remotelink Globals computer collects information about your visit, not about you personally. We monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- How many people return to our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
This information is collected on an aggregate basis. No personal information is associated with the statistics. For example, while we can determine that on a specific day the site had a certain # of visitors, we do not know anything about those visitors in terms of name, e-mail address or any other personal data.
2. Personal Information You Choose to Share
Throughout the Remotelink site, you have the opportunity to send e-mails, register to download software and or updates, request information etc. If you choose to participate in any of these activities, you will be providing Remotelink Global Limited with some type of personal information about yourself.
In terms of personal information on the Remotelink site, you can be assured that:
- Remotelink Global Limited does not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly.
- If you do choose to provide us with personal information, Remotelink Global Limited uses it only for the purpose specified.
- Remotelink Global Limited does not sell, rent or give this information to any other entity unless specifically expressed to fdo so your yourself.
3. How long we keep your Personal Information
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it.
4. Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information will be protected by extremely tight security measures. Remotelink Global Limited have put in place physical, electronic and managerial processes to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and to maintain data accuracy.